Norfolk’s largest village and the second biggest village in the whole of the UK, Terrington St Clement extends across an area of approximately 50 square kilometres. Located approximately 7 miles from Kings Lynn, Terrington St Clement appears in the Domesday book as Tilinghetuna. The village’s most important and imposing building is arguably its 14th century parish church, built by Edmund Gonville and known locally as the “Cathedral of the Marshland”.
Terrington St Clement is one of dozens of historic towns and villages in which we’re proud to do business. As a 100% independent local service provider, Take My Scrap Car goes the extra mile to exceed expectations. Quite literally, as we’re one of the only Terrington St Clement car scrapping and recycling specialists to offer a 100% free collection service – no questions asked.
Here’s how our unique take on Terrington St Clement car scrapping and recycling works:
- Contact a member of the team at Take My Scrap Car by telephone or e-mail.
- Let us know what kind of vehicle you’d like to get rid of and its location in Terrington St Clement.
- One of our drivers will pay you a visit at a predetermined time and date to collect your scrap vehicle.
- We’ll take your vehicle away for disposal and provide you with an official certificate of destruction.
- Payment (as agreed beforehand) will be transferred directly into your bank account, with no commissions or costs incurred at any time.
As we calculate the prices we quote on the basis of scrap values on the day, we guarantee you will not find a better deal elsewhere. If you do, let us know and we’ll do our best to beat it! In any case, you’ll never be charged a penny for any of the services we provide.
Our customer-focused car scrapping service for Terrington St Clement is open for business right now. Over the years, we’ve listened and responded to the feedback of each and every customer we’ve worked with along the way. As a result, we genuinely believe you won’t find a more flexible, accommodating and responsible car scrapping and recycling specialist in Terrington St Clement.
Whether ready to go ahead or simply looking for more information on the car scrapping and recycling process, we’re standing by to take your call. Contact a member of the team at Take My Scrap Car anytime, or complete the online form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.